Secure your place among the leaders in the autism field!
Reach families, medical professionals, parents, service providers, educators, clinicians, and more by exhibiting at Geneva Centre for Autism Symposium 2016.
Why Should You Exhibit?
This premiere 3-day conference is one of the largest autism conferences in the world! Over 1300 delegates from around the globe will converge to hear the latest research, techniques, and trends in autism.
Exhibitor halls are located in high traffic areas, and delegates are frequently directed to the exhibitor booths at the numerous breaks throughout the day.
Exhibitor Dates and Times
Display hours are as follows:
Thursday December 1, 2016 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday December 2, 2016 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
or $1,150 per booth for 2 or more booths
or $900 per booth for 2 or more booths
Included in the Conference Exhibitor Rate:
- 8’x 10’display booth with skirted table, pipe and drape, 2 chairs.
- Entrance for booth representatives to exhibit halls and coffee breaks. (Entrance to sessions NOT included).
- Discounted 2 day Symposium registration
- Your company listed in the Symposium Conference Guide
- Company Name listed on Symposium 2016 website
$185 - Electrical Outlet
$300 - Add a flyer or promotional item to delegate bags
Want to really increase your brand’s visibility? Consider becoming an event sponsor to receive additional access to delegates, recognition and marketing benefits. All sponsors receive a complementary exhibitor booth. Click hear to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.