Since 1986, Geneva Centre for Autism has been hosting this pre-eminent international conference on autism, bringing together professionals, educators, parents and researchers from around the world, and focusing on the leading research and clinical practices in the field of autism.
Watch for the following special features:
- Great discounts for early registrations and group registrations
- On-site art gallery featuring works of international artists, all of whom have ASD
- On-site exhibit hall with over 60 exhibitors displaying a variety of products and services
- Extensive bookstore, offering the most comprehensive selection of autism related publications, presented by ParentBooks
- Research poster and technical presentations showcasing ongoing research, cutting-edge research studies, and examples of best clinical practice.
- Networking and social events including poster session and cocktail reception
Watch this website for continued updates of the program and Symposium details.